An online Diary for the beginning of another chapter in my life..having a child of our own.. with the hope that when we all look back at this, we will remember all the memories..both happy and sad ones for this are the things that makes our lives colourful....



09 October 2011

Week 32 - Last Doc Visit

On the last 2 weeks in KL now. Will be flying back with hubby next Friday. And then it is really a waiting game. But lots to do though when back to at hometown. Need to go policlinic and get my previous test results. Mom said the nurse from there been to our house twice already trying to find me. Seems that government clinics does this when the mother dont come back for their appointments. Guess they just want to make sure the mom and baby is okay.

Also want to go check out the government hospital policies in regards to delivery and maternity ward. Heard from SK that they allow the husband to be with the wife during delivery but the husband cant cut the cord. But that is okay. As long as hubby can be with me there to give me moral support and keep the interns away, I am happy. Definitely am not interested to have inexperience interns poking me here and there without knowing EXACTLY what he/she doing.

Also need to find out what is their policies for me going to private gynea till delivery. Really am not keen or looking forward to sit for hours at the policlinic waiting for my turn. Not to mention the rude doctor. My first and only experience there that time was so unpleasant that I almost made up my mind to delivery in the private hospital. The bloody doctor that sees me makes me feel as if I am stupid and am not even there! GEEz..I can only say this to the doctor: You chose to come to our 'backward' clinic and gain experience. Dont act as if you are forced to do it. At least have some respect for your patient and tell them whats going on. Where is your bedside manners??

Next would be to look for the gynea, most probably going to check out KPJ's Dr Phillip. Heard he is not bad and in case I finally decided to deliver in private hospital, at least I am ready.

Then, there would be baby clothes, toiletries for both baby and I, diapers and those stuff. Also need to run some errands at EPF, banks and so on. So, hopefully, with all the running around, it will give me the needed exercise that I keep hearing about to help with the labour...

Am just going to be glad to stop working for awhile and just relax till its time. And then I guess it will be huricane typhoon turning things upside down again.  But I am definitely looking forward to getting rid of this forever heaty hot forever sweating feeling, backache, heavy stomach, etc.

Okie..enuf moaning! Kuching, here I come in 14 days!

1 comment:

  1. I just double checked with GH, they confirmed that hubby can go in the labour room with you (if you are having normal birth) but need to apply. :)

    ReplyDelete