An online Diary for the beginning of another chapter in my life..having a child of our own.. with the hope that when we all look back at this, we will remember all the memories..both happy and sad ones for this are the things that makes our lives colourful....



26 August 2011

Week 27 - Finally END of 2nd Trimester and start of 3rd....

Feeling sooo tired today. Had a calf cramp this morning as I was waking up and guess what was the first thing that I did? Called for my hubby of course. Well, actually, he was still sleeping and I basically said loudly: Honey! Pain! Pain!

And he jumped and asked 'WHERE?'

And I said: Leg! Leg! Cramp!

Phew! But I am glad that he did wake up though because he helped to pull my leg start and push my toes up which makes the pain goes away so much faster. Although my calf still hurt on and off throughout the day. Anyway, what a way to start a new trimester.

And I know I shouldnt be laughing but thinking back to this morning, it is rather funny! I wonder if hubby is thinking I am having tummy pain or something :P

No comments:

Post a Comment