An online Diary for the beginning of another chapter in my life..having a child of our own.. with the hope that when we all look back at this, we will remember all the memories..both happy and sad ones for this are the things that makes our lives colourful....



19 August 2011

Week 26 - Airbag....

Went to the hospital last night after work and dinner. Follow up to check on my bp. Lucky all was well and my bp was 75/120. So, back to normal. PHEW! Urine is clean too. And guess what, the hospital didnt charge us anything. Nice huh? Guess because we didnt scan since we just went for our routine check up last week. Decided not to scan till the next appointment.

While we were on the way to the hospital, my darling hubby said something to me, which makes me realised he must have 'baby' on his thoughts alot too although he tried to act macho as if all is well. We were driving our myvi last night and he said: 'You should drive the other car insted of this because no airbag...in case the airbag accidentally deploy or something.' HEHE! He always have low opinion of Malaysian made car but I never thought he will think till there! Sweet of him huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment