An online Diary for the beginning of another chapter in my life..having a child of our own.. with the hope that when we all look back at this, we will remember all the memories..both happy and sad ones for this are the things that makes our lives colourful....



14 June 2011

Week 16, Day 5 - Caring Hubby

Having really bad backache since I start gaining weight 2 weeks ago. In total, as of now, I have gained total 4kg. The pain was worse on the day that I was suppose to fly back from Kuching last week. But gradually, it improved over the weekend. But today, it seems to feel worse. No matter how I adjust myself, move the small pillow also not doing much help. We started hunting for a maternity back support belt and far, most pharmacist do not carry this. Even their supplier do not have stock and need to order. And here I was, hoping to get the belt within this week so that the pain would go away. I am tempted to do online ordering.

Been doing some research already actually. Saw one that looks promising, ‘mother-to-be maternity support’ from Advance Brace (http://spinalbrace.com/obesitymaternity/index.htm). Sent the customer service an email to find out more since my case is slightly different than just being pregnant. The belt is not cheap too – USD50, ie. approximately RM150 excluding delivery cost. So, it might easily end up to be around RM200. But no matter what, must get one because

I am starting to get desperate. Feeling tired and cranky most of the times. Walking, even short distance is a chore. Standing to cook like yesterday was super tiring because the pain spread from the back to the side. And the house is in a mess because I simply cant face the pain from the bending, standing, walking to vacuum and mop the floor.

But thank God that since I am preggie, hubby was super super caring especially this few days:

  1. Suddenly said that we should get the small night light and put near the toilet since I wake up middle night go toilet to pee so much. Worry I knock something or fell down in the dark! Haha…
  2. Vacuum our bedroom without being asked!
  3. Helped me cooked dinner yesterday – ginger chicken with oyster sauce. DELICIOUS!
  4. Suddenly msg me and say lets start getting food catering. (I been bugging him to try for almost a year!)
  5. Each time the toilet is wet, he will remind me to be careful because it is slippery (Cant blame him since I fell in the bathroom few weeks ago and tore my knee ligament. Even Ginger, my dog will sit outside the bathroom and wait for me every time I have to go! She was the only one home to witness my fall and scream of pain. HAHA)
  6. Makes his own chamomile tea in the evening!
  7. Ask me ‘why’ everytime I sigh. (So now I try to keep the sighing soft and minimal. Don’t wanna worry him bah)
  8. Smokes outside the house!
  9. Took out the garbage without being asked.
  10. Asked a few times whether I am sure I go alone to the obgyn this Saturday (because he cant come since he have to work).

Yes, babe, I noticed. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment