An online Diary for the beginning of another chapter in my life..having a child of our own.. with the hope that when we all look back at this, we will remember all the memories..both happy and sad ones for this are the things that makes our lives colourful....



15 June 2011

Week 16, Day 6 - FOOD!!

Appetite is really good since 2 weeks ago! I didn't realised how much until a couple days ago, my staff and I took our customers out for lunch at Sushi King during their monthly audit. I guess my gal noticed that I have not been eating much in the first trimester because after lunch and we are alone, she say, WAH, your appetite really improved already hor!

Aidui, so embarrassing! Seriously, I just didnt realised. I mean I was super super hungry because our meeting run from 12noon till 1.30pm and we only managed to go lunch at 1.40pm. And all I had during the lunch was a temaki, 1pc tempura prawn rice sushi, 1pc scallop rice sushi, 1pc ebi tofu, 1pc tempura prawn, 2pcs courquet (spelling?) and the japanse green bean. Alot ah? HAHA!

Anyway, this got me worried and thinking of cutting down on rice to manage the weight gain. As it is, I am already heavy to begin with and with the potential 15-20kg weight gain at the end of the pregnancy and my history of backache, I really need this. Still trying to find the maternity back support for the back. So far, the pharmacist called me to say supplier also no stock. If order, will only arrived in July and not sure what date. SIGH! See if we can go around to the larger malls this weekend.....

2 comments:

  1. Hei..congratulations....thanks for visiting my blog. On the photo taking, it is better to take pictures of your pregnancy when you are more than 30 weeks as the belly would really be huge then..haha..but glowing and beautiful. I surfed the net for tips before I start and wife was very cooperative..she puts on some baby oil and it really helps ....and a good dslr camera helps....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the Tips. Our first baby and my hubby is super excited. Started to take photo of my belly DAILY with his DSLR because he say want to create a video or something like that of the progress! LOL...

    Hhmm..wk 30 onwards huh? Ok..half way there to get that glow!! haha

    ReplyDelete